Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Le Happy !
















     
      


 Hi! How are you ? Can you describe yourself and your style in a few sentences? 

 I am a 21 year old girl from Peru, living in NY studying Fashion Merchandising Management. I love to observe and learn from different things around me. I am constantly searching for inspiration! I have an obsession with poetry as well. My style is kind of complex. It totally depends on my mood. I think I always lean towards dark/gothic and grunge elements! 
How did the idea of creating your blog? 
 I used to post in lookbook.nu until I realized it would be nice to have an actual platform where I could share more of my style, thoughts on fashion and more pictures of the same outfit. So I started le Happy! 
What is your relationship with art and fashion? 
Im in love with all kind of art. I love art history and poetry so much. Im always trying to grab inspiration from what surrounds me.. It could be the Andean culture in Peru or fancy people in Ny. I incorporate new elements that I personally find aesthetically pleasing.
Personally I always have a piece in my closet that I love to show off (my denim jacket customize!) In your dressing, what is your favorite clothes? 
 I love creepers, leather jackets and graphic tees!
Are you influenced by trends and celebrity? 
 Not at all! 
What are your brand and / or favorite stores?  
 My favorite stores are thrift stores. You can find such unique garments there . I love that you are wearing something that is actually from other era. I also like Romwe a lot! They have a huge amount of cool garments.
 What are your songs at the moment? 
 I've been listening to Liquid Stranger recently. 
What is your must have for this winter? 
 Ah Im still searching for the perfect black coat/jacket for the winter.     

                              © Dakota Sharly