Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The first times




-->
    First article, first words and the first ones impression. All this is enough, to put in me a Herculean pressure on shoulders!
    Some days ago of this, after years has admire blogs modes and to be played the intense regbloging on Tumblr, i decided to create my own fashion blogspot. 1 more among this gang of fashion blog who flourish every days on the net, but it not discouraged (i wait from seeing numbers of visit it that i have a day before declaring been false). Yesterday evening, I had  at the head a blog in emotional design, which would give desire to pass there most clearly in his time. Arrive at the scene, creating what could be the blog of the year (Humor vociferous) , I realized how a Blogspot can be complicated to use for me. The task was of course complicated, but after 7 hours of hard work and challenging I managed to build: The Face Of Sharly. Sharly, is my name. "The face" because this blog represent me far and wide. Careful, do not expect pictures of me, you spreading my cutting-edge and my famous dressing. Be prepared just in the Street Looking, interviews, music, art and film. (Yes, I dug my little nest in the blogosphere: Beware I'm coming!) I must admit that these themes are revisited mile times on thousands of blogs but the link? You have to think? 
    A street look -> Interview ---> music. 
    (I am trying desperately to put you in my pocket)
    My tumblr






                                                      © Dakota Sharly